Do It For The Booty! | Glute & Leg Workout
Follow my top tips and tricks on how to finally build a booty! I will also be sharing a super challenging booty and leg workout to help you grow that peach.
1. You cannot spot reduce
2. It takes time
3. Go heavy or go home
4. You must eat to grow
I hope you enjoy the video and that this inspires you to build a booty! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more booty building tips https://instagram.com/inspiredtobefit
Drop Set: Drop sets are when you do an exercise with a weight then “drop” that weight, pick up a lighter weight and continue the exercise.
Superset: A superset is when one set of an exercise is performed directly after a set of a different exercise without rest between them.
5-10 minutes on the stairmaster or machine of choice
Resistance Band Warm Up
- Lateral Kick x20 each leg
- Kick Back x20 each leg
- Walking Side Squat x20 steps
- Static Squat Knee Pivot x15 each leg
- Static Glute Bridge x30 seconds
- Full Extension Glute Bridge x20
Static Goblet Squat Drop Set
1. 35 lbs x 10
2. 30 lbs x 10
3. 25 lbs x 10
Bulgarian Lunge x10 each leg
Cable Kick Back x10 each leg (5 straight leg, 5 bent leg)
* Make sure with the kick backs you have a micro bend in your knee. Always keep your core tight and engaged to protect your back.
Assisted Pull-Up Kick Down x 10
Hip Thrusters x 10
Roll it out!